I first posted this quick recipe on my Instagram feed and people really liked it. The recipe is quick especially if you have left over pasta. For this one I used left over tagliatelles. Usually when I have too many left overs, I mix and match for fun. I sometimes end up with weird combination but, the taste is still there. Follow me on Instagram, I post my weirdness there >.< .
Let’s get cooking.
Tagliatelles Shrimp & Mushrooms
- 30 Big shrimp
- 100 g mushrooms
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- ~150 g tagliatelles cooked
- 2 tsp powder seasoning https://www.sinabafood.com/recipe/powder-seasoning/
- 100 g Grated swiss chesse
- Cook tagliatelles according to the package if not already cooked.
- In a skillet, put butter and fry shrimps for 3 minutes.
- Add 2 tsp of powder seasoning https://www.sinabafood.com/recipe/powder-seasoning/
- Add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes.
- Add sour cream.
- Immediately add pasta.
- Stir and add cheese.