Flash back Friday
This recipe used to be on my old website and I did not transferred it until my sis Inès almost punched me through the phone after she told me she was looking for it. There is the recipe with the original caption. This was my very first video made with my babies made July 2018
From 6 months until now, my diet has been filled with cereal. My whole family loves it and we sometimes fight for it. It says on it from 6 months, therefore there is no limit and I do not intend to quit. Most people that I know have no problem with except my son. Yes, I have tried all the tricks in the book but still doesn’t want it. My son Yohan, loves madeleines. The size is perfect for him, it is quick to realize and I do not have to worry about cutting the cake into pieces for him. I had the idea to combine cereal and madeleines for him. I searched online for the recipe but I could not find any. So I present to you the first online recipe for the madeleines with cerelac. This time I made a video with Kayshen and Yohana, the big siblings.
Madeleines with Cerelac
- Madeleine Pan
- 4.5 oz flour
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- 4 tbsp cerelac or small bag of 50 g
- 6 oz sugar (12 tbsp)
- 7 tbsp butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp milk
- Preheat the oven at 380 Fahrenheit.
- Mix the butter, the eggs and the Sugar in a bowl.
- Add the flour and the baking powder.
- Add the cerealac and the milk.
- Prepare the pans by putting butter and flour lightly. If you have a nonstick pan it is better, so you do not have to repeat the step each time you remove the cooked madeleines.
- Fill each madeleine hole at 3/4.
- Put it in the oven for 5 minutes.
You can see Yohan dancing and enjoying his madeleine at the end of the video.
Leave me a comment, I would like to know what you think <3