A simple and delicious way to enjoy your couscous!
Jollof Couscous w/ Lamb Steaks
Prep Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 4 lamb steaks
- 1 lbs couscous
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper small
- 1 yellow bell pepper small
- 1/2 onion
- 4 cups of water
- 4 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Meat seasoning https://www.sinabafood.com/recipe/powder-seasoning/
- Cut the onion, carrots, bell pepper, zucchini.
- Caramelize the onion, add bell pepper and carrots.
- Add black pepper, salt, tomato sauce.
- Add water.
- When water starts to boil, reduce the heat and half f the couscous while stirring.
- Add the other half of the couscous slowly while stirring so the couscous does not stick together.
- Add zucchini on top and close.
- Let it cook 5 minutes on low heat and serve.
- Fry steaks in butter for 3 minutes on each side.